About Jeff LaDue
- Over half a Billion dollars in funded home loans
- More than 1,000 families served
- CMPS – certified mortgage planning specialist
- 19 + years in the mortgage business
- Voted Seattle’s best – 2015,2016,2017, 2018
- President’s club to 2012,13,14,15,16, 2017
- Washington’s 2nd Highest produce in 2012 per Scotman’s Guide
- Over 130 - 5 star reviews on Zillow.com
Jeff strives to provide his clients and agents with the highest level of service while practicing uncompromising integrity. He works with his clients by following a Mortgage Planning Process as a CMPS, so that his clients are led toward successful home ownership and financial success.
Jeff makes it a point to truly learn and understand his client’s needs and works diligently to serve them in a professional and timely manner. He makes himself available after hours and on weekends by appointment.
Call him on weekdays at 206-686-6777 or after hours at 206-226-8687
| Give me a call, I will not waste your time. |
As a Mortgage Broker I am able to shop over 40 different banks and lenders all at once for a person to help them obtain the best interest rate with the low closing costs:
- Originate high quality loans which meet guidelines while providing excellent customer service
- Develop relationships with real estate professionals, builders, and other business referral sources
- Develop knowledge of company products, policies and procedures, and underwriting requirements
- Understand real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions
- Inform prospective and existing customers of programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk
- Receive customer applications, quote the rate and points, and complete follow-up activities with the registration lock-in
- Develop and maintain a high degree of visibility n the marketplace
- Perform miscellaneous duties as needed and required
Please take a minute to leave a review here or on Zillow!