Loan Officer Assistant atLoan Officer Assistant | Kirkland, WA 2 openings
Loan Officer Assistant
The Loan Officer Assistant partners with the Loan Officer to ensure a smooth and timely customer experience from start to finish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Work with Loan Officer to create application profile in system and review key information at various stages in the process.
- Assemble important paperwork and disclosures for the borrower/customer.
- Monitor key dates in Encompass system to ensure information is obtained by deadlines.
- Communicate with customers daily to request information and ensure completion of paperwork.
- Ensure Loan Officer, processors, realtors, and borrower/customer are updated.
- Field borrower questions as they arise throughout the process.
- Update the LOS system as needed.
Work within the CRM System
Skills & Experience
Specific Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities Required for Position:
- Good character, motivated, hard working.
- Ability to work well with fellow associates, clients and vendors.
- Good communication skills. Neat, clean, healthy work habits.
- Must have current Mortgage Loan Originator (MLO) license through the NMLS required per the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008.
- Assist the Loan Processor once approval received and forward to borrower.
- Communicate with realtor and borrower on loan status on a continual basisA
- Assist Processor in satisfying conditions
- Accompany Loan Officer in the field, meeting new clients and realtors.
- Design flyers for new programs or other programs of interest.
2 years of expierence in the mortgage industry.
This is a fulltime position